En cumplimiento de lo que prevé el artículo 10 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico, se informa que www.sommoshoteles.com es un dominio de la empresa Piensos Costa S.A, con domicilio social en Ctra. N-II Km 437, Fraga Huesca 22520 (España), -, teléfono +34 974 55 28 93 y fax +34 974 55 15 09 y correo electrónico email@example.com
Responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the individual or legal entity, public authority, service or other agency that, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing.
In this case, the data of the data controller are the following:
Identity: SOMMOS HOTEL ANETO, S.L.U.
Postal Address: Ctra/ Francia, 4
22440 Benasque (HUESCA) Spain
Phone: (+34) 974 55 10 61
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Delegate: Nuria Barrio Dieste
Delegate of data protection: email@example.com / 680631331
Identity: SOMMOS HOTEL BENASQUE, S.L.U.
Postal Address: Paseo Anciles 5
22440 Benasque (HUESCA) Spain
Phone: (+34) 974 55 10 11
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Delegate: Nuria Barrio Dieste
Delegate of data protection: email@example.com / 680631331
SOMMOS HOTEL ANETO, S.L.U. as the responsible part for the data and the web page, in accordance with current legal regulations, and in particular, with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as other previous Spanish and European regulations like, Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that we have implemented adequate technical and organizational measures, according to the state of the art and the cost of its application with respect to the risks and the nature of the personal data processed, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data.
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("the interested part"); Any person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or several elements of the identity, will be considered an identifiable physical person. physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social of that person.
There is a wide variety of information that is considered personal data, for example, the name, contact information, identification number, computer IP, etc.
To expand this information you can consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), or the European Commission Data Protection in the UE website: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en, among other.
Treatment of personal data:
It is considered the processing of personal data any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, either by automated procedures or not, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of access authorization, collation or interconnection, limitation, suppression or destruction of data.
Purpose of data processing:
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The personal data provided by the interested parts will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Reservation, registration and contracting of products: Manage and execute the provision of the services and/or products contracted or requested by the interested parts, as well as the necessary steps to carry out the contractual relationship with the interested part, which includes informing, processing, manage, modify and any other operation that is necessary for the management of your reservation or purchase, as well as the subsequent billing and collection.
You can perform analyses of uses based on the history of purchases and reservations of the same interested part, without in any case taking automated decisions that have legal effects.
- Record book of entries of travellers in hotel establishments: Collect, manage and send the information established by the current legal regulations in relation to the register of entries of travellers in hotel establishments.
- Queries: Attend, respond and follow the queries and requests made by the interested parts and/or provide information requested by the user.
- Advertise your own products and services: Send advertising commercial communications (newsletters) related to our products and services by any means (email, postal mail or telephone), with promotions and discounts, invitations to events organized by the company, etc. in the event that the interested part has accepted and consented to send commercial communications by registering and subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Statistics: Carry out market studies and statistics of our products and services, without in any case making decisions in an automated way.
The company informs you that it will not treat your personal data for any other purpose except those included in this section, except in cases where there is a legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your personal data will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that entail legal effects for the interested part.
How long will we keep your personal information?
The personal data you have provided us will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the service requested or contracted, and up to a maximum period of 5 years from the last confirmation on your part of the existence of interest in maintaining your data.
This is understood without prejudice to a possible longer preservation for the purpose of eventual compliance with legal obligations and for the exercise and follow-up of legal and judicial actions that may be relevant.
Once the indicated periods have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of the legal relationship by the user at the time of acceptance of this Policy of protection of personal data and privacy.
Likewise, the legitimation for the treatment of your data for each of the purposes of the processing of personal data that have been previously identified is detailed below:
- Reservation, registration and contracting of products: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the contractual relationship and, where appropriate, pre-contractual established between the parts for the execution of the provision of services and/or products contracted or requested by the interested parts, and in particular, for the execution of the reservation of the services and products of our establishment that has been made, according to the terms and conditions that appear in the section of Terms and Conditions of Contracting, as well as the fulfilment of the mercantile, fiscal and accounting obligations that correspond. All this based on the provisions of article 6.1, sections a) and b) of the GDPR.
The refusal to provide the personal data requested for the reservation will therefore make it impossible to carry out the requested contract or reservation. For more information
Once the reservation is made, the interested part will receive a confirmation email with the details of the reservation.
- Registration of entries of travellers in hotel establishments: The legal basis for the treatment of their personal data is the legal obligation established in this regard of the collection, management and referral to the competent security bodies established in the Organic Law 4/2015, March 30, Protection of Citizen Security and other development regulations (Spanish regulation). This is based on what is established in article 6.1 section c) of the GDPR.
The refusal to provide the requested personal data will therefore make it impossible to stay in the establishment.
- Queries: The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is the possibility of responding to inquiries freely raised by the interested parts. This treatment is carried out based on what is established in article 6.1, sections a) and b) of the GDPR.
- Advertising your own products and services: In the event that the interested part has checked the appropriate box to accept receiving commercial communications (newsletters), the legal basis for sending advertising about products and services is the free and express consent of the interested part, which can withdraw at any time, without the withdrawal of consent for this purpose condition the execution of the contract of reservation of room, where appropriate. This processing of personal data is based on what is established in article 6.1 section a) of the GDPR.
The refusal to provide the requested personal data will therefore make it impossible to subscribe to the newsletter or receive commercial communications with information about our products or services.
We inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent for this treatment at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw your consent, see the section "Right of interested persons"
- Statistics: The legitimacy to process data to conduct market studies and statistics of our products and services, without in any case making decisions in an automated manner with legal effects for the interested part, is the free acceptance and consent of the interested part for this treatment, based on what is established in article 6.1 sections a) of the GDPR.
We inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent for this treatment at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw your consent, see the section "Right of interested persons".
Recipients of assignments or data transfers
Your personal data will be communicated to other companies of the business group (Grupo Empresarial Costa, SL, Sommos Hotel Benasque, SLU, Piensos Costa, SA, Bodega Sommos, SL, Bodega Sommos Garnacha, SLU, Disfrútalo En Casa, SL, Costa Food Meat, SL, Casademont, SL) for purposes related to the processing of personal data of customers or users.
For the best fulfilment of the services that have been requested, we provide certain data to those in charge of the treatment with which we have signed the corresponding contracts in terms of data protection. In these cases, the data provided are only those that are strictly necessary for the specific activity that will be carried out. For merely illustrative purposes, the services that can be hired by treatment managers are listed: IT service providers, security companies, tax, legal or legal advice, etc. The above relationship is provided by way of example, the company being able to use the services of companies belonging to other sectors of activity in order to provide quality services. Apart from these cases, no transfer or communication of data has been foreseen either inside or outside the EU.
Information will also be provided to third parts in the cases where this is established imperatively by current regulations or when judicially required (public administrations, courts and tribunals, security forces and bodies, tax agencies, etc.)
Rights of interested persons
We inform you that the following rights correspond to you as an interested person:
- Right of access: anyone has the right to know and obtain information about the personal data that we deal with.
- Right of rectification: the interested persons have the right to request the rectification, complementation and/or correction of the inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data.
- Right to suppression (also known as "right to be forgotten"): the interested persons, if they consider it appropriate, will have the right to request the deletion of personal data that concern them, among other reasons, when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right of cancellation: interested parts can request the cancellation of their data.
- Right of opposition: the interested parts may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including the preparation of profiles, and in the rest of the cases established in Article 21 of the GDPR. If requested, the company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend potential claims.
- Right of limitation in the treatment: in certain circumstances foreseen in article 18 GDPR the interested parts can request the limitation of the treatment of their data. In this case, we will only keep them to exercise or defend claims. In particular, you have the right to limit the treatment in the cases in which:
- the interested part challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the responsible to verify the accuracy of the same;
- the treatment is unlawful, and the interested part opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested part needs them for the formulation, the exercise or the defence of claims;
- the interested part has opposed the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation to the fact that their personal data are subject to a treatment based on the fulfilment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the data controller; and/or the treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third part, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the responsible part prevail over those of the interested part.
- - Right to the portability of the data: the interested parts have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, with the purpose that they can be transmitted to another person in charge, in the terms of article 20 of the GDPR.
- -Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: the interested parts have the right not to be the object of a decision based on the automated processing of their data that produces legal effects.
- Right to withdraw the consent given: the interested parts have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of the consent. To withdraw your consent regarding the submission of commercial communications of our products and services, see the section "How can you exercise your rights?". You can also unsubscribe directly each time you receive a commercial communication by email.
Those interested can obtain additional information about their rights on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es) or the European Commission Data Protection in the UE website: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by writing to the postal address: Ctra/ Francia, 4, 22440 Benasque (Huesca) Spain, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Personal Data Sommos Hotels" attaching a photocopy of your identity document or any similar means established in right.
What claim path do you have?
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, the interested part has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or with any competent control authority.
Information treated. What categories of personal data do we deal with?
Our company can deal with the following categories of personal data:
- Identifying data: name and surname, identification number, country, etc.
- Postal or electronic addresses and telephone number.
- Economic and financial information for the management of the reservation and subsequent invoicing and collection of the requested service.
- Data relating to the contracted products and services
- Navigation data on the website. For more information, see the section on Cookies or computer cookies.
Specially protected data or special categories of data are not treated.
The categories of interested parts of which we treat your personal data a priori are the people interested in the products and services of our company, as well as in the contracting or reservations of the same.
The interested part guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for informing the company of any change or error in the same, thereby answering the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at any time.
Personal data that we collect automatically
When the interested part visits our web pages we collect certain information automatically, even if in the end no reservation or contract is made. This information may include the IP address, the date and time that our services have been accessed, information about the hardware, the software or the internet browser that you use, the selected language, among others.
This information allows us to improve the services and the user's experience on the website, and to identify possible fraudulent uses and possible attacks on the website's security, as well as to make statistics on the use and effectiveness of the website. Unless a fraudulent use or against the security of the web is detected, these data will not be preserved. In no case will automated decisions be made with legal effects for the user based on this information.
For more information, see the section on Cookies or computer cookies.
Whenever the interested part makes a reservation or hires a service or product, an email will be sent to him in which the confirmation of booking or contracting will be communicated, with information of the same. Likewise, we can contact the interested part in order to inform him of any modification or novelty related to it.
On the other hand, the company may send commercial communications related to the products or services it offers provided that it has expressly and specifically consented to by validating the box enabled for that purpose or by any express consent in this regard.
The interested part may withdraw his consent to receive any type of commercial communication at any time by sending communication in the terms set out in the section "Right of interested persons". Likewise, this possibility will be offered to the interested part also in every commercial communication received via email.
Data communication by minors
The services offered through the website are only available for adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information on the website.
Links to third-part websites
Our company uses social networks to publicize its services and products and share information and experiences with its users and followers.
Questions and doubts
In compliance with Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data, Piensos Costa SA informs you that the personal details collected from this website will be treated with utmost confidentiality. The personal identification and CV details gathered via the form on the Job Application page will only be used in personnel selection processes and will not be recorded permanently without prior authorisation from the party concerned. In relation to the data collected from the form on the Information page, it will only be used to manage the queries requested by its owners and to deal with their requests for information, if necessary. For these purposes, the data will be incorporated into files belonging to Piensos Costa SA and the Piensos Costa group that are declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and will be treated in accordance with data protection regulations, always ensuring customers' rights to privacy. It will only be transferred to companies from the Piensos Costa group for the same purpose of offering the services of their establishments. It will under no circumstances be transferred to third parties without prior consent from the party concerned, except as provided by law. Piensos Costa SA and the other companies and establishments of GRUP Piensos Costa inform you that the owners of the data may send any enquiries to the addresses and references that appear at the start of the Legal Notice to exercise their rights of access, rectification and cancellation. Authorisation to link with sommoshoteles.com The establishment of links with this site is authorised, provided that it is done from the home page and having previously informed Piensos Costa SA. The link may be done using the URL and/or the company name, but not the logos or graphic designs of Piensos Costa SA and GRUP Piensos Costa companies. Content from this site may not be displayed in windows or frames external to Piensos Costa SA (framing).